“The more we know about a student, the more we can individualize their learning to make it engaging and memorable.”
Kinder Ready™ is a specialized program designed for 3-5 year olds. The program would best be described as a “balanced approach” to learning. The National Association for The Education of Young Children, (NAEYC) recommends that learning for students in the 3-5 age range be a mix of child centered and teacher directed learning methodologies. Kinder Ready™ also believes in this approach. Our team will individualize learning based on your child’s need. Our teachers are familiar and trained in various educational philosophies (Bank Street, Waldorf, Reggio Emilio, Montessori, etc.) Our teachers will individualize to make the best program possible for your child.
Elementary Wise™ is a program designed to meet the needs of learners 6 and up. Many students at the first grade level and beyond have more specialized areas of learning. From the assessment, your child may need more emphasis on math or language arts or may need help with reinforcing their executive functioning skills (organization). Many students in our Elementary Wise™ program work with our teachers on their Test Prep as they prepare for the ISEE testing.
No one learner is the same, our program loves to design lessons with an array of learning modalities to meet the needs and interest level of your child. Below are a list of learning styles we can use to enhance your child’s learning.
- Linguistic: This type of learning encourages language skills including pre-literacy and early writing skills
- Spatial: The type of learning encourages visualization, building, planning, and construction
- Logical/Mathematical: This type of learning reasoning, logic, critical thinking, and number skills
- Bodily/Kinesthetic: This type of learning encourages this type of learning encourages gross motor and fine motor development through physical activities, acting, dance, sports, etc.
- Musical: This type of learning encourages learning through musical experiences
- Interpersonal: Socialization with others communicating about the learning at hand and problem-solving.
- Intrapersonal: Self-reflection, introspection, understanding of one’s abilities and feelings, and positive self-talk.
- Naturalistic: Classification and understanding of natural elements.
Call (310) 562-9399 or email email@example.com.